Social Media Design
Make Your Brand Stand Out
Your customers are meeting each other, sharing ideas, and talking about your brand online. Give them a great first impression. With social media design, you can take the look and feel of your website to every social part of the web.
Attention to Detail
As a leading social media advertising agency, we offer:
- Custom social media design plans for companies looking to enhance their presence on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, company blog, and more
- Professional, yet clever, social media design services with attention-to-detail that meets your social media profile needs
- Custom social media profiles, pages, and applications consistent with your website and brand standards
Attractive Facebook Page
Facebook users like to get in touch with companies through Facebook. By creating an attractive Facebook page with a custom header image, icon, and other graphical elements, you’re sure to make a great first impression.
So what’s the best way to reach Facebook’s millions of users? Translate the information on your website into Facebook form. This means:
- Creating a Facebook profile for your business
- Encouraging your existing fans and followers to join you on Facebook
- Providing timely, relevant content
Your Facebook profile should be updated very frequently. Every time you have an event, hire an employee, win an award, or land a big contract, you should put that on Facebook. It keeps your followers engaged and interested, and also keeps your company in the forefront of their minds.
Interesting Blog Content
A company blog allows your team to show off their expertise, offer interesting content, and spread that content through your social media channels. But if your blog is ugly, you’re going to have a hard time getting the right kind of attention!
Blogs primarily speak to other people working in your industry and your best prospects, so showing off a little bit is OK. That’s why we go above and beyond with our blog designs, integrating special effects and new graphical elements that will set you apart and make visitors say “wow!”
Blog design involves designing a layout that you like, then building that layout into your blogging platform. It takes a professional to do this right.
X (Twitter) or Instagram Graphics
Some companies’ tweets get more views than their websites. And more and more people are looking to Twitter to find companies to partner with, follow, or purchase from.
If your Twitter background doesn’t match your website branding, people can lose the connection when they go from one to the other.
For every custom Twitter graphic, we follow these rules:
- Color scheme that matches the company’s website
- Flashy, catchy background image or pattern
- Occasional information section on left side of background or within header (if using the new layout)
It’s also a good idea to have a Twitter page on your website to direct visitors to your Twitter profile. You have more control that way. So for example, instead of sending people to twitter.com/yourcompany, make a page on your site that’s named yourcompany.com/twitter.